Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Wepnz!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Wepnz's Website, located at www.wepnz.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Wepnz if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Wepnz and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Wepnz. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Wepnz for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Wepnz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Wepnz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Wepnz
- Redistribute content from Wepnz
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Wepnz does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Wepnz,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Wepnz shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Wepnz reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Wepnz a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Wepnz; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Wepnz. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Wepnz's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order (excluding semi-custom & custom orders), we’re here to help! All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ordered merchandise. Item(s) must be in original unused condition, and all tags, cards, boxes must be included with your return. Please note discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
You can return your product for store credit (at no fee), for a different product, or, for a refund to the original payment method (minus a $9.99 handling fee). To initiate a return or exchange, please send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order number, which can be found on your email confirmation or packing slip, included with your order.
Refunds will be credited back to your original method of payment. Please allow 3-10 business days for the funds to be returned to your account, as bank’s processing times vary per establishment. Please note, we can’t process refunds more than 30 days after the date of shipment.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES -
If you’re looking to return orexchangeyour order (excluding semi-custom & custom orders), we’re here to help! You can return your product for store credit (at no fee), for a different product, or, for a refund to the original payment method (minus a $9.99 handling fee and shipping cost). To initiate a return orexchange, please send your order to email@example.com. Please provide your order number, which can be found on your email confirmation or packing slip, included with your order.
- RETURNS PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS -
1. Purchase your own shipping label through your carrier of choice. All returns can be shipped to: your address?
2. When filling out the Commercial Invoice for your return package, please mark the package as a Return to avoid customs charges.
3. Seal the box and return it to us! Please save your tracking number in the event you need to track your package.
4. Once we receive your return, we will refund your original form of payment. All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ordered merchandise. Item(s) must be in original unused condition, and all tags, cards, boxes and/or pouches must be included with your return. Any returns postmarked after thirty (30) days of receipt by the customer, will be refused and the item(s) returned to sender. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs (unless the item had arrived damaged).
- TAXES/DUTIES/REFUSED SHIPMENTS (FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS) -
You are responsible for any additional taxes and duties.
We are so sorry, but we cannot pre-determine customs fees and TMB Records is not responsible for any fees charged by customs. If you decide to refuse any shipments from TMB Records, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to TMB Records. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. Returns must be sent via U.S. Postal Service, FedEx, or UPS. We recommend purchasing insurance since we cannot be responsible for lost/damaged packages. Be sure to package returns well, as items damaged from improper packaging will not be accepted.